À propos de l’Ordene de Chevalerie
Quelle mise en prose ?
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: Raconter en prose. xive-xvie siècle
- Author: Vignali (Stefania)
- Abstract: The Ordene de chevalerie, a short treatise concerning the knighting ceremony, was turned into prose at least seven times starting from the second half of the 13th century. This article tackles the analysis of the B version (Paris, BnF, fr. 781). This version differs from others for its proximity to its verse antecedent and gives us an example of derimage techniques applied on short stories. The article also includes the critical edition of prose B, a short linguistic analysis, and a glossary.
- Pages: 397 to 412
- Last edition: 2017
- Collection: Encounters, n° 279
- Subcollection: Medieval civilization, n° 21
- ISBN: 978-2-406-05989-9
- ISSN: 2103-5636
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-406-05991-2.p.0397
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Parution date: 07-05-2017
- Language: French