Une rivière, des femmes, un monde sans hommes
Peinture de l’idéal ou cauchemar houellebecquien ?
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: L’Unité de l’œuvre de Michel Houellebecq
- Author: Richardson (Yasmine)
- Abstract: La Rivière is a short film made by Michel Houellebecq in 2001. Despite the idyllic setting of the French countryside, the film’s images subtly disturb the viewer. Houellebecq has struck upon these tensions, and his skill consists in putting the viewer and reader at unease in order to remind us of the pervasive strains to which we have become desensitised.
- Pages: 401 to 409
- Last edition: 2013
- Collection: Encounters, n° 68
- Subcollection: Twentieth and twenty-first century literature, n° 8
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-1422-0
- ISSN: 2103-5636
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-1424-4.p.0401
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Parution date: 01-08-2014
- Language: French