Du théâtre au collège, pour quels apprentissages ?
- Publication type: Journal article
- Journal: European Drama and Performance Studies
2018 – 2, n° 11. Le Théâtre au collège
- Authors: Demeilliez (Marie), Doudet (Estelle), Ferrand (Mathieu), Syssau (Éric)
- Abstract: From the Middle Ages to the end of the seventeenth century, when its benefits became subject to debate, school theater was considered a privileged means of learning. It was valued for the moral education it provided both actors and spectators. It helped learn skills: Latin, rules of poetic and rhetorical composition, and public speaking. Yet this art was not only a tool, it was also a place for reflection and play.
- Pages: 55 to 64
- Journal: European Drama and Performance Studies, n° 11
- ISBN: 978-2-406-08373-3
- ISSN: 2045-8541
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-406-08373-3.p.0055
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Online date: 09-05-2018
- Periodicity: Biannual
- Language: French