Démolir la phrase ?
L’art de la prose d’Éric Chevillard
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: Éric Chevillard dans tous ses états
- Author: Reggiani (Christelle)
- Abstract: Beginning with the question of the long sentence, considered in the work of Éric Chevillard, this article seeks to reveal the formal and historical determinations of this sort of stylistic practice in order to sketch, more broadly (but in an inevitably hypothetical manner), the outline of a “formal history” (as Barthes wanted) of contemporary French prose, which should allow us to validate, still today, the idea of literary language.
- Pages: 183 to 200
- Collection: Encounters, n° 140
- Subcollection: Twentieth and twenty-first century literature, n° 22
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-4921-5
- ISSN: 2261-1851
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-4921-5.p.0183
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Online parution: 04-04-2016
- Language: French