La Part maudite
Un « Non Savoir » économique ?
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: La Part maudite de Georges Bataille. La dépense et l’excès
- Author: De March (François)
- Abstract: This article explores the very limited interest in La Part maudite by professional economists despite the fact that Bataille considered this book to be a work on “political economics”. Was he just trying to provoke or should this be taken seriously ? What is the substance of this book ? The argumentation is based on the epistemological dispute revealed by the exchange between Bataille and François Perroux – the only economist to have debated this issue with the author during his lifetime.
- Pages: 119 to 134
- Last edition: 2015
- Collection: Encounters, n° 124
- Subcollection: Twentieth and twenty-first century literature, n° 19
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-3829-5
- ISSN: 2103-5636
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-3831-8.p.0119
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Parution date: 09-02-2015
- Language: French