Du Perceforest manuscrit à l'imprimé de Galliot du Pré (1528)
Un long fleuve tranquille ?
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: Le Roman français dans les premiers imprimés
- Author: Van Hemelryck (Tania)
- Abstract: Manuscript evidence and printed versions of Perceforest are here studied from a comparative perspective, and the reception of the text is investigated with specific focus on the paratextual conventions of prints (prologue, privilege). The analysis aims at elucidating the great popularity enjoyed by this long Medieval novel at the beginning of the 16th century.
- Pages: 159 to 174
- Last edition: 2016
- Collection: Encounters, n° 147
- Subcollection: Medieval civilization, n° 17
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-5993-1
- ISSN: 2103-5636
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-5995-5.p.0159
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Parution date: 05-04-2016
- Language: French