Trop fautif pour être en faute...
- Publication type: Journal article
- Journal: Alkemie Revue semestrielle de littérature et philosophie
2018 – 2, n° 22. La faute
- Author: Garrigues (Pierre)
- Abstract: Which is the first between the fault and the sense of guilt, often obscure? The question is all the more enigmatic as Augustin shows, since it mingles inextricably the notions of free will, of determinism, of divine prescience that make the criteria of recognition very moving. But, more radically, is the fault which eats away at us not ontological, that is, linked to the fact of being, and being determined?
- Pages: 39 to 54
- Journal: Alkemie, n° 22
- ISBN: 978-2-406-08817-2
- ISSN: 2286-136X
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-406-08817-2.p.0039
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Online date: 01-04-2019
- Periodicity: Biannual
- Language: French
- Keywords: fault, guilt, willingness, free will, prescience, apology, forgiveness, ontological fault