La prédication comme fondement d’un théâtre didactique et religieux ?
Les premières pièces des collèges jésuites en Espagne
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: Prédication et performance du xiie au xvie siècle
- Author: Olaïzola (Ruth)
- Abstract: The article shows the importance of the notion of preaching in the genesis and justification of Jesuit drama in the sixteenth century, and of the concept a lo divino (in a divine way) as a component of the necessary conversion of the profane, in service of the sacred. The aim is to explore this link both in the play, defined as a « disguised sermon », which intention is to enhance spiritual profit, and for the author compared to a preacher, for the actor (the college student), but also for the preacher, through the comparison made a century later between preacher and actor.
- Pages: 273 to 292
- Last edition: 2013
- Collection: Encounters, n° 65
- Subcollection: Medieval civilization, n° 8
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-1242-4
- ISSN: 2261-1851
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-1242-4.p.0273
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Digital parution date numérique: 01-17-2014
- Language: French