Bretagne électorale : le grand basculement
- Publication type: Journal article
- Journal: Parlement[s] Revue d’histoire politique
2014, Hors-série n° 10. Bretagne en politique
- Author: Pasquier (Romain)
- Abstract: Until the 1970s, the conservative political forces were dominant in Brittany. However, left-wing political forces obtained significant victories in local, regional and national elections from the late 1990s onwards. How to explain this major shift ? What political, economical and cultural factors can explain this lasting change in election outcomes ?
- Pages: 23 to 35
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-3280-4
- ISSN: 1768-6520
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-3281-1.p.0023
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Collection / Journal: Parliament[s], Journal of Political History
- Parution date: 02-12-2015
- Last edition: 2015
- Language: French
- Keywords: Brittany, elections, region, political change.
Journal article: Previous 4/17 Next
Availability: Available Currently unavailable Out of print
Regular Price: 6.00 €
Sorry but this combination does not exist.