La littérature de la Communale
Littératures légitime, populaire, scolaire : quels échanges ?
- Publication type: Article from a collective work
- Collective work: L’Idée de littérature à l’épreuve des arts populaires (1870-1945)
- Author: Jey (Martine)
- Abstract: ature in nineteenth-century primary education. At the communal level, literature was not a teaching material. How did working-class schools prepare children to appreciate literature ? Reading allowed moral and aesthetic values to be internalised. The link between primary school education and popular literature is also examined.
- Pages: 75 to 93
- Collection: Encounters, n° 110
- Subcollection: Twentieth and twenty-first century literature, n° 16
- ISBN: 978-2-8124-3287-3
- ISSN: 2261-1851
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-8124-3287-3.p.0075
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Online parution: 08-27-2015
- Language: French