Traduire, dit-elle !
- Publication type: Journal article
- Journal: Des mots aux actes
2018, n° 7. Sémantique(s), sémiotique(s) et traduction
- Author: Ouaknin (Marc-Alain)
- Abstract: Translation allows all languages and texts to be renewed endlessly through contact, the physical “relationship” with the other (language) that gives rise to feelings of lack, the matrix of desire. Building on a biblical commentary by Rabbi Nahman of Breslov, we will show how putting the man (the original text) in sleep mode, enables the woman and the couple to come into being through the process of translation – an erotic meeting where pleasure rises from resonance and harmonics that are forever renewed, forthcoming and aroused by the “living” Eve.
- Pages: 195 to 209
- Journal: From Words to Deeds, n° 7
- ISBN: 978-2-406-08745-8
- ISSN: 2592-690X
- DOI: 10.15122/isbn.978-2-406-08745-8.p.0195
- Publisher: Classiques Garnier
- Online parution: 02-28-2019
- Periodicity: Annual
- Language: French